Tuesday, September 17, 2013

COSPLAY!! ^_^

Hello everyone!!

I have been having a really fun life lately! (what does that even mean?) Lol well everything has just been going great! I'm currently working on a new cosplay video which we just put one up as kind of like a filler until we get all the correct shots for the other video. :) (can't tell you what it is yet >_<) 

I just recently found my old prayer book, which I was super happy about. For some reason when I pray I can never focus my mind always wanders to something completely different, and it is really frustrating, so I bought a prayer book. I had lost it some time back and I just recently found it again, and it has really helped me a lot in keeping up with my devotions. ^_^ 

Next, my birthday just recently past (and another year I say as Shakespeare did "Poor and content is rich and rich enough.") I didn't get much for my birthday but I did get two really really really awesome things. I received tickets to the Imagine Dragons concert at the UCF arena. ( WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH THERES NO WAY THIS IS HAPPENING!!!!!!!!!!!!) AND I also put in my pre order for the Playstation 4 (I AAMMM SOOOO HAPPPYY!!!!!!!!!! XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD) 

Lastly, right now I am working on the Hello, How are You Vocaloid dance that I will be filming and putting on youtube very soon. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1-BOpe-9A0  (That is the link to the video of the dance.)

I am just a very happy person and I'm very excited for the days to come! ^_^

Alrighty then, I think that about does it for tonight, Talk to you later curlies!!❤ (>^_^)>




No comments:

Post a Comment