Monday, July 29, 2013

Sitting in a Parking Lot

I have to first of all give 1,000 apologies for not writing anything for weeks. I have been extremely busy with finals at school and with work, and...(I half forgot about it...) I feel extremely terrible! D'x

Again I am really really sorry. :(((((((

Well as I said was working on my finals and I have completely finished my summer classes today :D HOORRAAAYYY!!! (it's fun because duplicating letters substitutes for the fact that I don't know whether there's two R's or two O's in that word or both XP) 

I'm pretty sure that I finished my classes with good grades except for my science class. :( I had a really bad teacher, who taught very poorly but expected you to know the in's and out's of everything science on the test. (which was your only grades, no quizzes or anything..) SO needless to say if you bombed the test you're screwed.. >.>

Buuutt anyway, that was about a week ago and last weekend I had a great time with my friend Beka! We had the best weekend ever and especially because we hadn't had a day to just hang out in so long it was amazing! ^_^ 

However, my parents always find some way to ruin my fun...and when you get to the point to where you are so confused and just lost and there's nowhere for you to go. Maybe, just maybe you make time to just sit in an empty, but familiar, parking lot half expected the one person you truly love, and depend on, to show up. 
But you know they won't so you just sit there staring at the entrance, almost crying but holding it back cause you just can't bother yourself to cry at this point. Because then you have to try and cover it up and what's the point...

Not naming any names but thats how these past few weeks have been. It's a very short catch up but I think it suffices. ^_~

Alrighty then, I think that about does it for tonight, Talk to you later curlies!!❤ (>^_^)>




No comments:

Post a Comment