Thursday, July 4, 2013

Its not an Act! ☻

Trifling… Stifling…
The things that surround you,
Worrying… Hurrying…
The things that become you
These things that start slow and then they build
To things that scare, crumble, and yield
Yield us to life that’s quickly passing by
Our friends, our family, you think,
Could they be a lie?
Have you created a façade for your own pleasure or gain?
Are you even really sane?
And what is saneness and when was it created
I tell you all the truth and I tell it as fact
I just want to live a life that’s not an act! 

Annnd there was just a little poem to for you to chew on. 

Now that I have you thinking deep and philosophically I will tell you about my date. :)

So me and Raymond had such a great time! It was really awesome! 

1) First, we went to Huey Magoo's and got a chicken platter that was absolutely amazing. And literally it was so filling we weren't even hungry when it came to dinner time. O.o (ain't that shocking!!) 
2) Then we went to an outdoor shopping center and which kinda sucked cause it was sprinkling almost the whole time but I still had a good time :) I got a new cute pair or heart shaped sunglasses and raymond bought be a Lotso teddy bear from the disney store *.* (I was so happy) 
3) Sadly, when we finally started to get hungry it was too late to go to Ponderosa so we ended up eating at the food court TT.TT (but it was partially my fault anyway) It was delicious don't get me wrong but I was really looking forward to Ponderosa so...yeah >.<

Buuuut anyway~ That was last week and this week I was able to go to raymond's house and play Super Smash Brothers on their Wii it was great--and I found out I actually am kinda good :D :D--yeah! 

Alrighty, thats enough for tonight talk to you later curlies!!❤ (>^_^)> 


No comments:

Post a Comment