Saturday, June 8, 2013

DISNEY!! XD

As promised here is the Friday Blog aanndd...Sad to say it but the dog is now gone. :( 

Well, it's not sad cause he was returned to his owners, who were probably worried sick, but sad because I had grown attached to the little guy. =[ 

Buutt!!

My friend came over today and we had such an awesome time cause my mom decided suddenly that she was going to take us to disney. We went to Epcot and got to ride the new Test Track ride (which was amazing btw! XD) 


We also met these Otaku's who were completely awesome. When we told one of the girls that we cosplayed as Hatsune Miku and Megurine Luka she flipped out saying, "I'VE NEVER MET ACTUAL COSPLAYERS BEFORE!! YOU GUYS ARE SO COOL! XD" I felt pretty cool at that point. ^-^(not any different just cooler, if that makes sense. =])

At the end of the night we got to watch the fireworks at Epcot (which was also beautiful!! XDXD) 

Last thing I would like to say is: man I can't wait to get another dog like that that dog I had. For the few days he was here I had fallen in love with him,and I hope to someday obtain my own Boston Terrier. ^-^

Sorry again I was supposed to put this up yesterday, but things were delayed with drawing my picture. Well anyway, here it is. ^_^

Also, BREAKING NEWS. Next week I am going with my church to the mountains in Tennessee. The only problem is..(well there's 2 problems actually XD) 

1: I don't know if I am going to have an internet connection to keep you updated on what's happening over there. >.<

2: I have a problem with my foot. I had surgery on it when I was little because my bones were fusing together. However, it still hurts when I walk/run too much, SOO we'll see if I'm going to make it.(I Plan on bringing some Aleve so I think I'll be ok) TT_TT 

Buuuttt! I will bring my computer to see if I will be able to use it. If not I will update you on everything as soon as I get back. (well as soon as I can get alone for about an hour when I get back ^_^)

Well, thats it for tonight talk to you later curlies!!❤ (>^_^)>

2 comments:

  1. Glad you had fun at Disney, and man I bet you made that girl's day XD I'll miss you while you're gone though :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww >////< I'll miss you too! ❤
    And thanks we did have a lot of fun, and that would be really cool if we did make her day ^_^

    ReplyDelete