Tuesday, June 25, 2013

The Trip -Part 2- ^.~

Hmmmm, maybe I would have a better blog if I actually kept up with my own time schedule? Whatcha think?? -.-

Well aaannyway~ here is a continuation of my trip ;]

Day 4

Day 4 wasn't really all that special we left our hotel and made our way to Georgia where we were >going< to go to Tahula Gorge. However, some of the people (tired bums...) XD were too tired to go. So we, 4 of us, (including Pastor, Pastor's wife, Micheal, and myself) went on a small hike to Cataract Falls. While the rest of them went tourist shopping. (-.-) <(*sigh*) But annnyyyway I had a good time on my hike so I'm ok, and the other people got what they wanted so no one was complaining on the way back to our second hotel. (HOORAY!!~ XD) 

Day 5

Day 5 we left hotel 2 and were headed home-ward!
-----------------------------------------------------------------

And that was the extent of my trip! Finally I can talk about what's going to happen in the next couple of days! :D 

Sooo my anniversary with Raymond was June 16th, unfortunately because of his new job (which I am super happy about too) we couldn't celebrate it on that day. But fortunately that day is coming on Thursday!!!!!!!!!!!!! XDXDXDXDXD (can you tell how excited I am XP) 

So we plan on having a super fun time I have gifts for him galore (cause I love giving gifts) and at the end of the day we are headed to Ponderosa Steak House!! XD (Aren't you just as thrilled as I am :D) (BE HAPPY!! >:[) X) JK 

Well, thats it for tonight talk to you later curlies!!❤ (>^_^)>


No comments:

Post a Comment