Thursday, June 20, 2013

The Trip ^.~

So days 1-3 were all mushed together for me. (what's the saying, time flies when you're having fun XP) *also side note because so many pictures were taken during the trip I won't draw anything this week-please hold your applause until after the blog is finished thank you XDXD jk ^_^*

But luckily for you I will say them in order. (muahahhaha... thats what you are led to believe! >:D) 

Day 1: 

Day 1 was pretty gruesome  We left the church at 6am and were on the road. I was pretty excited about this trip to say to say the least, so I was practically jumping up and down in my seat until...the smell came! One kid on our bus had some sort of bad food before the bus ride and was letting us all know the whole way up there. It was terrible! (talk about biohazardous -_-) 
It got so bad that we made a special stop and kicked him off the bus to use the bathroom. Well, sorry for us, it didn't work. About a mile down the road..it came back, and he then proceeds to tell us that he didn't actually go because the bathroom was to unsanitary. (I wanted to cry at this point TT_TT) So we made another stop, and lets just say the rest of the trip was...better. 

Also, on the first day we stopped at a historic town in the indian town of Cherokee. I forget the name of the historic town, but it was beautiful. I went to that same town 2 years ago, however on that trip it was spring and some elk decided to run down from the mountain to about a few feet from us. That unfortunately didn't happen this time but ah-well. :/ Annnd at the end of the day we checked into our hotel! :) (thank God! XD)



Day 2:

Day 2 was eventful and yet non-eventful depending on how you look at it. We didn't do many things we just did one big thing. :) 

We went on the hike: Ramsey's Cascades and it was beautiful. This hike was straight up-hill for 4 miles, I was surprised when I found out! Me and my friend Deshawn were the first people to the top out of only 7 that actually completed the hike out of 13 in total. 



Day 3: 

DOLLYWOOD!!!!!!! XDXD

Yes, we went to Dollywood on day 3. It was a lot of fun, however I hate rollercoasters that go upside-down so I was put to sit for awhile while we were there. But its cool! XP 



-----------------------------------------------------------------

Overall the first 3 days were pretty eventful. I had a wonderful time. And I would just like to say after that hike I felt like this: 


Annd here are some other pictures from the trip :P 






No comments:

Post a Comment